The time has finally come. Sound Retirement Planning is now available for purchase at an introductory price of $9.99 plus s&h — May 5 through May 9 only at amazon.com. (Normally it will retail for $19.99.)
Please remember to forward this email to your friends and family so they can take advantage of this lower price as well.
This book includes powerful yet simple and easy-to-understand concepts on:
– Lifestyle design — focusing on what is most important in retirement
– Tips for how to maximize your Social Security income
– How to diversify your money to make sure it lasts as long as you do
– Estate planning and the legal documents you should consider
– Tax planning tips for retirement
– Understanding inflation and how to fight back
– Protecting your family from an unforeseen health care event
– How to maximize your cash flow and income in retirement
– Forward-looking approaches to asset allocation and diversification in this new economy
– Strategies for reducing the fees you pay
The world has changed dramatically in the last couple of years. Our government is printing money at an unbelievable pace. Ten thousand baby boomers are retiring every day. Taxes are at historical all-time lows and likely to go up. Our national debt is growing exponentially every year. Our government has recently bailed out financial institutions, taken over private companies, and has voted for one of the largest overhauls to our healthcare system in our country’s history. The stock market’s volatility is high, and what once appeared to be sage advice has turned into questionable theory. In fact, some people have recently said that “buy and hold” in the new economy should now be titled “buy, hold, and hope.” But more important than any of these external factors is making sure you have money for your retirement. As the president of a wealth management firm that specializes in retirement, Jason has had the opportunity to meet with hundreds of people and help them on this very important journey into and through retirement.
While Jason certainly doesn’t plan to fix all of the country’s problems with this book, he does give you a strategy for getting the very most out of your retirement and helping you take action to attain your retirement lifestyle goals with a high degree of confidence. You’ll learn how to create a retirement plan to achieve clarity, confidence and freedom.