You’re invited to the Sound Retirement Planning book signing 3pm, Saturday, August 23 at the Silverdale Barnes & Noble.
Bring your copy of Sound Retirement Planning to be signed or buy one there. Limited quantities available.
We’ll be giving away $5 Barnes & Noble Gift Cards for a coffee on us to the first 50 to have their book signed.
Be sure to tell any of your friends who you think might benefit from owning a copy of Jason’s book.
Also available at amazon.com.
Do you want to transition from career to retirement, but aren’t sure how to make it work? Sound Retirement Planning offers the answers you’re looking for. Respected Financial Adviser Jason Parker offers steps to help you move from career to retirement with clarity, confidence and freedom. With straightforward advice, Parker helps you plan a retirement based on what’s important to you — your personal values, your relationships, as well as your financial goals. This book helps you:
– Focus your retirement planning on what is most important to you
– Outpace inflation
– Provide income for life
– Reduce stock market volatility
– Protect against an unforeseen health care event
– Maximize your Social Security income
– Make sure your money lasts as long as you do
– Get your legal documents in order
– Tax planning tips
– Maximize your cash flow
– Reduce your fees
– Diversify your accounts to adjust to this new economy