370 When Is The Best Time To Start Collecting Social Security?
In this podcast episode Jason shares a compilation of interviews he has done with the Social Security Administration to explore the best time to start social security. Be sure to watch the video further down this post where Jason teaches you how you can use 2 free Social Security calculators to help you figure out the best time for you to start collecting your Social Security.
* When should you file for your social security retirement benefits.
* What is the best time to file for social security.
* How early can I file for benefits.
* When will your social security check arrive.
* Mortality rates and life expectancy.
* Social security benefits for disabled or minor children.
* The best way to file for social security.
* How a spouse can qualify for medicare based on your earnings record.
* When is the best age to start social security.
* How the COLA’s benefit people who have not started social security.
* How social security works for people who are divorced.
* Why widows may want to consider the restricted application.
* Who is still eligible for the restricted application.
* Why you might consider suspending your benefits.
I have a passion to help educate and inspire retiree’s to take action to achieve clarity, confidence and freedom in their retirement. I am the author of Sound Retirement Planning, the host of Sound Retirement Radio and the President of Parker Financial LLC.
By providing your contact information, you may be offered information regarding the purchase of insurance and investment products.
Parker Financial LLC does business as the following: Sound Retirement Planning, Sound Retirement Radio, Insurance Services by Parker Financial, LLC, & Parker Financial. Home office located at 9230 Bay Shore Drive NW #201, Silverdale, WA 98383. Jason Parker, RICP® is a Registered Investment Adviser Representative and has a Washington State insurance license. Parker Financial LLC is a registered investment adviser with the SEC. The adviser may not transact business in states where it is not appropriately noticed-filed, excluded or exempted from registration. Most states allow for a de minimis exemption of up to 5 clients in any state. Individualized responses to persons that involve either the effecting of transaction in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without notice filing with the SEC or exemption. Retirement Budget Calculator LLC and Parker Financial LLC are affiliated entities and under common control.