I was at a conference recently and one of the speakers was Apollo Lupescu PhD. He did a great job of taking the technical aspects of investing and making them relatable and understandable and so I asked him to be a guest on today’s show. Apollo is a highly regarded speaker from Dimensional Fund Advisors, a premier global investment firm managing over $650 billion in assets for institutional investors and clients of select financial advisors.
Here are some of the topics we cover in today’s podcast:
- Interest rates and the impact on real estate and the potential for a recession.
- Is this the right time to be investing?
- The difference between the stock market and the economy.
- How to get out of the worry game and what it means to have a good plan.
- What should investors do in a high-inflation environment.
- What is the Break even Inflation Rate and why is it important?
- We discuss Crypto & Bitcoin.
- What does history show us about Republican vs Democrat leadership and investing in the stock market?
- What are some of the drivers of higher expected returns?
Jason’s new book is now available exclusively on Amazon.
Retirement Calculator – How Much Money Do I need To Retire?
Articles, Links & Resources:
10 Year Break Even Inflation Rate
How Much Impact Does The President Have On Stocks